Debian logo on quilt; license issues?

Hello,

I have had a artist friend with whom I communicate online. During
various discussions Debian's name had come up and she asked me various
questions about Debian and open source community. She was surprised and
delighted to hear the existence of GNU, Debian, FSF, Ubuntu, etc.

A couple of years ago she wanted to make a quilt for me. As the
discussion also involved open source at that time, I asked her why not
just make me a small wall hanging of the Debian logo. She has worked on
it for the last two years and has come up with a life size (about 6ft
high) Debian logo (Open use logo) along with the "Debian" at the bottom.
It is currently being displayed at an exhibition in Phoenix.

At the time when I asked her to make it, I thought it would not be a
problem as it was "open use logo". But while browsing again on the
Debian Logos page, I noticed the "debian" trademark licensing policy
http://www.debian.org/trademark . Can the experts give their advice on
this regarding any licensing issues involving the quilt artwork.

Thanks in advance,
/KDS
--
  KS