Alternatives to Creative Commons

Hi all,

on the risk of touching a delicate subject, I'm looking for a license to put
on some artistic content. In particular, the OpenTTD [1] game currently
requires the use of non-free content to work. There is a project started to
create free content, so the game as a whole can be made completely free.

This content will mostly consist of images and audio. Since the GPL license of
the game itself does not seem so suitable, we are looking into alternatives.

So far, the most likely candidate is a Create Commons by-SA 3.0 license. From
reading back archives, I've found that:

a) CC-by 3.0 and CC-by-SA 3.0 are accepted as DFSG-free (at least by
   ftp-masters) [2]
b) The anti-TPM clause in these two licenses is a cause of confusion, and is
   reason for people to think that they are not free and/or not DFSG-free.

Note that I'm not looking for opinions on the above. To prevent further
useless discussion, don't reply unless I'm stating something incorrect above.

Now, since I am personally not so happy with the anti-TPM clause and would
rather avoid the CC license due to the confusion mentioned at b), can anyone
recommend any alternatives for a CC-by-SA license, that is (also) DFSG-free?

Gr.

Matthijs

(Please CC me on replies, I'm not on the list)

[1]: http://www.openttd.org
[2]: http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2007/09/msg00126.html