Re: What kind of copyright/license statement is required here?

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 17:11, Ben Finney  wrote:

> For works in a form that don't have a clear place to put such a "copyright header" (e.g. an audio recording, or a formatted data file), the "copyright information in a separate file" approach makes more sense; but the maintenance and aggregation burden is not lessened in any degree.

Audio formats, video formats, and graphic formats do have a clear
place for Dublin Meta Core Data to be added. I will grant that the
overwhelming majority of programs for those formats, provide users
with the ability to add that metadata.

xan

jonathon