Re: Is AGPLv3 DFSG-free?

To cut down on number of emails, I'm replying to both Miriam and Francesco below:

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 8:53 AM, Francesco Poli <frx@firenze.linux.it> wrote:
But there's a significant difference in reliability when the
Corresponding Source is hosted on the *same* server where the
AfferoGPLv3'ed program is running on: if that server is down, no Source
distribution will be performed, but no remote interaction with the
program will happen either...

This is absolutely true, in a best case scenario you would host the code yourself from the same computer and network connection as the remote user is connecting to you by.  However, even GPLv3 section 6d does not require this and that section is far more picky on how the Corresponding Source is provided.