[Fwd: Memo on video game thumbnails]

SPI counsel have looked at the issue of game thumbnails. I've attached
their recent mail on this issue. They conclude that it is best to
distribute each thumbnail under the same license as the original game.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise
--- Begin Message ---
Paul,

        The attached memo reflects our thoughts on the thumbnail screenshots issue. In it we conclude that it is best to distribute each thumbnail under the same license as the original game.  We're happy to follow up with any questions you may have or we could arrange a follow-up call to discuss.

Regards,

Mario

Mario S. Mendolaro | not yet admitted to practice

Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP

One Liberty Plaza, New York NY 10006
t: +1 212 225 2134 | f: +1 212 225 3999

www.clearygottlieb.com | mmendolaro@cgsh.com

U.S. Treasury Circular 230 Notice
Any U.S. federal tax advice included in this communication was not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose
of avoiding U.S. federal tax penalties.

This message is being sent from a law firm and may contain
confidential or privileged information.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and
any attachments without retaining a copy.