Re: licensing of XMPP specifications

Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im> writes:

> Sorry, but I have concluded that the solution is SHOUTY CAPITALS. It
> works for others, it will work for us. I have more pressing matters
> to attend to and can't spend more time on how exactly to make this
> text conspicuous.

Okay. I'm arguing for this in this thread only because the time to
effect changes in the license text is now.

Thanks for your continuing efforts on this license and working with
affected communities. I agree that the main priority should be to make
the works free.

--
 \       "When I get new information, I change my position. What, sir, |
  `\          do you do with new information?"  -- John Maynard Keynes |