Re: Choosing a License: GNU APL? AFL 3.0?

On Jan 2, 2008 4:04 PM, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:
> I think the WTFPL is exactly what you are looking for. It meets all your
> requirements, is DFSG-free, and several Debian packages are already
> using it.

Heh. I'd not come across that one. (Text is at
http://www.answers.com/topic/wtfpl).

I notice WTFPL is currently at version 2. Are there plans for a
version 3, being ideally five times as long and introducing new and
incomprehensible (but internationally-applicable) terminology in place
of the word "f---"? :-/

John