Re: DFSG-freeness of any license that fixes the ASP loophole

John Halton wrote:

"PAY ME $25,000 AND I'LL LET YOU DOWNLOAD THE SOURCE FROM A
PASSWORD-PROTECTED AREA OF THIS SITE".

just as easily be read as meaning "our headquarters in northern
Scotland".

Would this corrected clause then be DFSG-compliant? Added text marked with carets.

When you make it possible for this work or derivative works to be directly or indirectly used over a network, you must prominently provide information as to how to obtain the complete source code for such work ^^at no more charge than the cost of transfer^^:
* on the same interface that is provided for the usage of such work
* or if the above is not possible, on another publicly accessible ^^network^^ location closely related to your activities

Shriramana Sharma.