Re: The legality of wodim

George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net> wrote:

> On Saturday 10 November 2007, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> > Oliver Vivell <oliver@vivell.info> wrote:
> > > Please stop spreading your superficial knowledge about legal things.
> > > You've proven,  that you are far away to have the legal expertise to
> > > judge whether all other opinions beside yours are wrong.
> >
> > It is bad to see that nobody who recently answered to this thread seems to
> > have the needed legal knowledge and nobody even tries to ask a lawyer for
> > help.
>
> I really hope that the teasing statements like that one (some of which are
> also truly untruthful) will finally piss somebody off and you will finally
> face the whole austerity of the german legal system, which I trully believe
> in. The sad thing is that nobody takes you seriously anymore, except the
> psychologists (not so interesting as a development).

If the people from debian-legal do not send useful replies, it is hard to
take this list for serious anymore.

I do not say that there is nobody serious on this list. Alexander Terekhov
is a positive example....

But why does this list exist if nost people are not interested in useful
discussions here?

Just to correct your other strange claims: I have a good connection to Linux
people in general, but there are some trollish people who do not know me and
who attack me. These people seem to be outsiders and you may chose yourself
whether you are amongst them.....

Jörg

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)