Re: The legality of cdrecord

On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 11:34:48AM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> You have been aked to proove _your_ claima many time but you did not do.
> Let us safely asume that as long as you are not able to proove the converse
> that my claims (being aligned with lawyer statements) are true.

You can assume whatever you want, I don't care.  I don't owe you any
explanations, and everybody else involved is competent enough to have read
the text of the GPL and understood its plainly written meaning with only
minimal hinting in the direction of the relevant sections, which is all
that matters here.  If you want my services as an English teacher, you'll
have to ask me for a quote; otherwise, finding the errors in your logic is
your problem, not mine.