Re: GPL 3 and derivatives

On Wednesday 07 November 2007 05:44:02 am John Halton wrote:
> Incidentally, are there any other actual lawyers who participate on
> this mailing list? Anyone want to show themselves...?

Sure, I'll pipe up.  I'm licensed in the State of California, but
don't practice, having decided to stick with technology work for a
while...  I felt no particular compulsion to give my life up to the
hours and demands of legal work at such a young age...  maybe after I
turn 30 :)

I'm more of a lurker on the list than a contributor, but I'll speak up
when I feel I can contribute something that isn't being said.  I also
occasionally pick sides in the age old dispute how to best interpret
and apply the more vague clauses of the DFSG.

-Sean

--
Sean Kellogg
e: skellogg@gmail.com

So, let go
 ...Jump in
  ...Oh well, what you waiting for?
   ...it's all right
    ...'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown