From: Sami Kyöstilä <skyostil@kempele.fi>
Date: 27 mars 2007 12:43
Subject: Re: FoF package for Debian
To: Jason Spiro <jasonspiro4@gmail.com>
Cc: Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es>, Matthew Johnson
<debian@matthew.ath.cx>, 383316@bugs.debian.org, Joonas Kerttula
<jokerttu@paju.oulu.fi>, Tommi Inkilä <tinkila@paju.oulu.fi>

Hi,

We finally got in touch with the Teosto lawyer, and he informed us that
unfortunately the game's music can't be distributed with a CC license.
The problem is while the songs can freely be distributed with the game,
they can't be distributed or otherwise used independently of the game
without a specific license from Teosto. I wonder if we could draft a
license that would fulfill this condition?