Debian-approved creative/content license?

Hello,

On the latest Linux Action Show [1], there was discussion about
freeing their title track and content of their show.  I was going to
respond and suggest the right way to do this, but quickly found that
there is no clear answer (especially when it comes to Debian).

I've read up and found the Creative Commons and GFDL licenses are
specifically disallowed by Debian (well GFDL with non-invariant
sections seems ok, but does that make sense for creative/audio
content?).  Looking further, I could not find any Debian-approved
licenses for creative (non-software) works [2], [3].  Is the Debian
approach to just use a software license like GPL or BSD for creative
content?

Anyway, what recommendation should I make that will satisfy the DFSG?
Thank you for your constructive thoughts.

Regards,
Mike

[1] http://www.linuxactionshow.com/?p=89
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DFSGLicenses