Re: Comments on the latest public CC draft

Francesco Poli <frx@firenze.linux.it> writes:

> On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:05:22 +1100 Andrew Donnellan wrote:
>
> > Are there any differences between this draft and CC3.0 Final?
>
> I've just been told (both privately and on cc-licenses) that the
> final texts are out.  I didn't know that while I was wasting my time
> on an already obsolete draft, since no announcement had been sent to
> the cc-licenses list.  :-|

Thanks for your efforts. I'm hoping they will not be entirely wasted;
you will at least begin reading the final text with a much better idea
of most of its content. Your work is important, and appreciated.

--
 \     "Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice." |
  `\                                               -- Henry L. Mencken |