Sofia SIP COPYRIGHTS

Hello -legal,

	I'm currently packaging sofia-sip.org SIP User Agent library which is
licensed under LGPL [1]. There is also a large file populated with several
copyrights [2] related to the code as used and distributed by the some of the
library files. I did not spot any brutal non-DFSG issues, but since it is
large and complex I'd like to read some opinions from any sharp eyed
criticists. However I'm a little bit puzzled by the "Restricted Rights" as
mentioned within the paragraph pasted below [3] when it comes to GOVERNMENT
USE and DoD usages ?

	I found that DFAR 252.227-7013 (c) (1) at [4] while being helped by google.

	I also didn't paste the whole COPYRIGHTS file here, since it is pretty large,
instead if you spot a suspicios paragraph quote & comment it below. Thanks
for your comments.

[1] http://sofia-sip.org/repos/sofia-sip/COPYING
[2] http://sofia-sip.org/repos/sofia-sip/COPYRIGHTS

[3] GOVERNMENT USE: If you are acquiring this software on behalf of the
U.S. government, the Government shall have only "Restricted Rights"
in the software and related documentation as defined in the Federal
Acquisition Regulations (FARs) in Clause 52.227.19 (c) (2).  If you
are acquiring the software on behalf of the Department of Defense, the
software shall be classified as "Commercial Computer Software" and the
Government shall have only "Restricted Rights" as defined in Clause
252.227-7013 (c) (1) of DFARs.  Notwithstanding the foregoing, the
authors grant the U.S. Government and others acting in its behalf
permission to use and distribute the software in accordance with the
terms specified in this license.

[4]
http://farsite.hill.af.mil/reghtml/regs/far2afmcfars/fardfars/dfars/dfars252_227.htm

fingerprint 1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB