Re: GNU GPL future (was: Re: DFSG as Licence?)

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, MJ Ray wrote:
> Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au>
> > The GPL v3 is not yet released; the FSF are asking for anyone who has
> > concerns to make them known now. [...]
>
> Unfortunately, to make them known, you have to jump through hoops of
> being able to use their anybrowser-busting web system, persuade
> their reject-all email robot or travel hundreds of miles at a few
> days notice to public conferences. I'm pretty stubborn, but I've not
> been able to overcome these problems.

You've mentioned this on multiple occasions; my offer to populate the
comment system with any comments that you are unable to make via it
still stands. [I extend this offer to anyone else who is incapable of
operating the comment system. I think your comments are important, and
I'm willing to help you get them in.]

Don Armstrong

--
I leave the show floor, but not before a pack of caffeinated Jolt gum
is thrust at me by a hyperactive girl screaming, "Chew more! Do more!"