Re: Open CASCADE Technology Public License

Scripsit Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org>

>>      * If you distribute or sublicense the Software (as modified by You
>> or on Your behalf as the case may be), You cause such Software to be
>> licensed as a whole, at no charge, to all third parties, under the terms
>> and conditions of the License, making in particular available to all
>> third parties the source code of the Software;

> No right to sell. I think this isn't good.

Huh? What the quote says is just that the redistributed software must
be _licensed_ at no charge, which is just your run-of-the-mill
copyleft construction.

--
Henning Makholm                                   "No one seems to know what
                                       distinguishes a bell from a whistle."