Re: DFSG-freeness of the "CID Font Code Public Licence"

Le dimanche 04 juin 2006 à 13:13 +0200, Henning Makholm a écrit :

> It says specifically that U.S. export and import control laws are
> axiomatically part of the laws one has to respect. Demanding that is a
> non-free condition.

No. It says that US *AND OTHER COUNTRIES* export/import laws should be
respected. US laws make strictly *no sense* when you're living in
another country. You are not going to respect laws and regulations from
*all* countries in the world, are you?

> >> Choice of venue, which is non-free.
>
> > I still think choice of venue is, at best, unenforceable outside the US.
>
> Why do you think so?

Maybe I don't want to lose time to explain it to people who say: