Re: Sun responds to questions on the DLJ

For the record, I think this is all offtopic trolling and we need to
get back to the real work of checking licenses etc.

And, AJ I don't think your replies are appropriate.

andrew

On 6/5/06, Marco d'Itri <md@linux.it> wrote:
joss@debian.org wrote:

>> Please note that Walter does not speak for the Debian project, and is not
>> a developer, maintainer, or new-maintainer applicant, just a participant
>> on this mailing list.
>Do you really need to be so contemptuous against users who make mailing
>lists live?
For the records, I believe that aj's reply was appropriate.

--
ciao,
Marco

Andrew Donnellan