Re: licenses with name changing clauses (was: license of cstex / cslatex)

=?iso-8859-1?q?Frank_K=FCster?= <frank@debian.org>
> While we're at it, there's a different issue in teTeX and TeXLive for
> which I'd like to have some advice from -legal. ukhyphen.tex has now a
> supposedly free license, but it has a broader renaming clause:

Wow, that's arrogant, not only reserving the package's filename
(arguably acceptable to ensure integrity) but the names of many
possible derivatives/competitors.  Amusingly, it's only the
filename and you can probably make an symlink or some other
alias while complying with this, so it's more comedy than a bug.

--
MJR/slef