Re: Against DRM 2.0

The license does not treat software: you cannot value the license on the basis of Debian Free Software Guidelines. ;-)

However, where can I read that Debian requires *everything*, not just
software, to be DFSG-free??

A link, please.

Max

Andrew Donnellan <ajdlinux@gmail.com> wrote:
Fine remark, but...

Max, did you know that Debian requires *everything*, not just
software, to be DFSG-free? Not that it's particularly relevant since
there isn't a huge amount under the Against DRM license, but...

--
Andrew Donnellan
http://andrewdonnellan.com