Re: Bacula license (was Re: Help Selecting License for Bacula Documentation

On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 08:10:30PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> That's how I understand the clause too. Contaminates other software (DFSG 9).
> I'm amazed it got into main. Serious bug.

How does that contaminate other software?  I agree that there may be a
problem, but only for users of Bacula.

> Who wrote that horror and could they please not write licences again
> until they fix that one?

Probably Kern Sibbald, author of Bacula, whom you CC'd.  You could have
been a little more polite, I think.

-- John