GFDL'ed documents with Front Cover text

Hi,

Frank said:

> assume a document licensed under GFDL, with no invariant sections (and
> ...) has a front cover text (like "A GNU Manual") and a back cover text
  [...]
> What should the developers do in order to make it DFSG-free [...]

This implies that a document with no invariant sections, but with
one-sentence front- and back-cover sections does not meet the DFSG?
Is that Debian's position?

For example, GMP has Front-Cover Text

    A GNU Manual

and Back-Cover Text

    You have freedom to copy and modify this GNU Manual, like GNU software

and no invariant sections.  Must I really throw this document
out of Debian (BTS 335403)?

Regards,
-Steve