Re: FYI: Savannah seems to reject "GPLv2 only" projects

Le Mercredi 22 Mars 2006 01:13, Francesco Poli a écrit :
[...]
> It seems that I must find another place to have my project hosted...
>
> Sourceforge provides services by running proprietary tools: I don't want
> to get used to something that is non-free (and could even suddenly
> become only available for a fee).
> Savannah was born for this very reason...
>
> Other similar project-hosting services?
> Any suggestions?

https://www.gna.org/
http://www.tuxfamily.org/

Two french Free Software hosting projects.

I don't know Gna ! very much, but I can speak of TuxFamily (I'm one of the
admins). TuxFamily provides you hosting for your free software projects.
Hosting include Web (HTML, Php4, Php5) + Database (MySql, Postgresql), CVS,
SVN, Mailing-Lists (beta), Domain hosting (web + mail). We are using only
free softwares (Debian, Apache, Exim, Vhffs,...). You can find a quick
translation of the Hosting Rules here :
http://faq.tuxfamily.org/wakka.php?wiki=InscriptionTuxfamilyEn (and you can,
of course, submit the description of your project in English).

--
Florent