Re: Question about upstream duty as regards with OpenSSL

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006, Pierre Machard wrote:
> I am wondering what an upstream author was supposed to do in order
> to publish a sotfware under GPL when it is using OpenSSL? (Note that
> I am involved in the software developement so I can obviously
> propose to rewrite some parts of the licence)

Beyond Michael's advice, I'd also strongly suggest using GNUtls where
possible, as it will resolve any ambiguity when your work is linked
with another GPLed work.

Don Armstrong

--
                    EQUAL RIGHTS FOR WOMEN
Don't be teased or humiliated. See their look of surprise when you