Re: Results for Debian's Position on the GFDL

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 11:44:53PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> Rephrase: I don't agree the same goes for a brick wall because it's
> not technological, but sillier decisions have been made before.

How exactly is a brick wall not technological?  Do brick walls occur
naturally?

> Why is distribution important? It's a copyright licence, not a
> distribution licence: it covers making copies, too, and that's
> mentioned explicitly in that clause too.

It's important because copies that are not made for distrubution are covered
under both fair use and the right to make backups.

--Adam
--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>