Re: Results for Debian's Position on the GFDL

On 3/14/06, Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org> wrote:
> The GFDL specifically says that it must "clearly and legibly identify you".
> Ambiguity and clarity are opposites, and pseudonyms do not identify you.

My dad's name is "Ron Miller".  Are you claiming that his name does
not identify him?

There's thousands of "Ron Millers" in the U.S. alone.  Are you claiming
that there's no ambiguity here?

I don't see any requirement in the GFDL that a person's identity
must be unambiguous, sworn to, attested, co-signed, pgp signed,
unique, guaranteed, warranteed, trackable, reachable, emailable,
etc.

--
Raul