Re: Free documents using non-free fonts - can they be in main?

Francesco Poli <frx@firenze.linux.it> wrote:

> So, from the user's standpoint it's not a "just comment out the
> \usepackage line"...
> Rather, it's a
>
>   1. comment out the \usepackage line
>   2. fix the whole document so that it adapts to the free fonts
>   3. check if the result is acceptable, otherwise goto 2.
>
> Your claim that this is *not* a freedom issue,

Honestly, I think this question is irrelevant.  The binary version of
the document is non-free, therefore I'll put it into tetex-docnon-free,
and if we do have the sources, I'm going to put them in the same source
package, even if the sources could go to contrib.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX)