Re: Free documents using non-free fonts - can they be in main?

frank@debian.org wrote:

>Err, of course.  That's why I ask.  Does debian-legal think that a
>document with a DFSG-free license and with sources available except for
>the embedded fonts is DFSG-free or not?
I can't see anything in the DFSG which would forbid it, so it looks
free to me. With the note that the source files may need to be modified
to allow being processed with the free fonts present in Debian, but this
would not be a freeness issue.

--
ciao,
Marco