Re: Adobe open source license -- is this licence free?

On 1/27/06, Alexander Terekhov <alexander.terekhov@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/26/06, Alexander Terekhov <alexander.terekhov@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 1/26/06, Alexander Terekhov <alexander.terekhov@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hey plonked Miller, gratis copies also fall under the "first sale"
> > > (for which the trigger is nothing but ownership of a particular copy
> > > or phonorecord lawfully made).

You know, if you wrote stuff that made sense it would be more worthwhile
talking with you.

Since you seem unaware of the meaning of the word "plonk", I figured
maybe I should help you out:

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plonk

Plonk doesn't mean "let's ignore the person's argument and then
start posting harassing emails".  Plonk means "I'm putting this person
in my kill file, which is why I'm not going to be able to react to what
they write in the future."

None of which explains why you're now talking about phonorecords,
but I figure: maybe you're bored.

--
Raul