Re: Adobe open source license -- is this licence free?

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 11:37:14AM +0400, olive wrote:
> If that is what you think, you must first have the DFSG changed *before*
> declaring the license non-free. [...]

I think choice of venue might not follow DFSG 1 because the costs
of even a trivial court case in some venues are considerable and
that liability is a royalty which can be collected at a future time.
Does anyone know the venue in this question?

More obviously, exposing all of our mirror operators and other
distributors to being sued by Adobe in California is a practical
problem with the licence. Given what Adobe did to Sklyarov, I'd
prefer extreme caution when handling any lawyerbomb from them.
A request from them to distribute might help.

--
MJR/slef