Re: Distributing GPL software.

On 1/13/06, Mahesh T. Pai <paivakil@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alexander Terekhov said on Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 06:27:27PM +0100,:
>
>  > And I'm still not in prison. How come?
>
> 1. You have  some kind of  understanding with the copyright  holder of
>    the program in question.

Not really. I went to MS online shop and ordered winxp64 beta (or
whatever they called it). I had two choices: a free download or a
CD. I've chosen the former. I did it 15 times. MS sent me a bunch
of confirmations of my orders with links to download (same link)
and keys. That's it.

> 2. You have not been prosecuted != you have not broken the law.

I've broken nothing, stupid.

regards,
alexander.