Re: Clarification regarding PHP License and DFSG status

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 11:36:54AM -0500, Charles Fry wrote:
> Sorry. And please CC me on all replies, as I'm not on the list, and
> don't think to check this thread as often as I should.

Debian list policy is to not copy people on list followups.  You need to
set the Mail-Followup-To header if you want copies.

Maybe you missed my earlier reply to this thread, where I explain that
requiring that I say that what I'm distributing is available at some URL
really is forcing me to "lie", if I've modified it.  (I don't have a
strong feeling that it's non-free, just a poorly-written license.)

--
Glenn Maynard