Re: reimplementing mac boot block - reviewer needed

This is somewhat interesting to me, so you could include me in the
mailing.  I'm not sure that I'm technically competent to comment on
it, but I'll try to be helpful :)

Why can't you post the spec to a publically available address?  You
are concerned that it violates copyright?

--
Clear skies,
Justin