reimplementing mac boot block - reviewer needed

Hi,

Sven Luther and myself stared a project to reimplement boot block
for Apple Macintosh. Publicly available documentation of the boot
block does not contain all the necessary details, so we decided to do
clean room implementation.

I reverse-engineered the Apple boot block and prepared the
specification. Now we are looking for volunteer to review it, before
implementation starts. The specification is quite detailed and we
would like to make sure it doesn't infringe Apple copyrights.

I'll send the draft (about 3 pages) off-list to anyone ready to review
it. After the review succeeds, I will mail it on debian-powerpc.

Thanks in advance,

Piotr Krysiuk

PS. Please respond to the list.