Re: Linking clause deleted from GNAT GPL

Scripsit Andrew Donnellan <ajdlinux@gmail.com>

>> Exactly! But what if I don't want to do that?  The restriction is forcing
>> others to use license terms that are not in the GNU General Public License.

> But they are less restrictive license terms.

If there is an implied clause that forbids removing the exception,
then the no-removal-of-exception is _itself_ a restriction that is not
allowed by the GPL.

--
Henning Makholm                                   "No one seems to know what
                                       distinguishes a bell from a whistle."