Please review: The OFL (Open Font License)

Hi folks,

Please tell us what you think of the Open Font License.

All the details are available at:
http://scripts.sil.org/OFL

This page includes a FAQ and other docs explaining the rationale behind the license, what we want to achieve by freeing up our fonts and contributing them to the free desktop and how we'd like to encourage others to use this model as well.

As you can see from the archives of the dedicated mailing-list, we already received good feedback from various key members of the community (we also made private contacts and exchanged mails to refine the OFL as well).

The dicussion continues and we're now looking for what -legal thinks.
We've got font debs ready to go.

Thank you,

--
Nicolas Spalinger, NRSI volunteer