Finjan NG5000 Web Proxy

Hi,

A company I work for is evaluating the

http://www.finjan.com/products/EnterpriseProducts/NG5000/

Web proxy device.

When it boots it outputs to a monitor ( amongst other things )

Uncompressing Linux
..

INIT: Entering Run Level 2
..
Starting system log daemon: syslogd
Starting kernel log daemon: klogd
..
Starting webmin: webmin
..

Debian Gnu/Linux 3.1 Vital Security tty1
Login:

I can't find any mention of Debian in the documentation or their website

A member of my local LUG suggest I send this here. I hope it is of interest.

AED
--
"If you make decisions about software -- or anything -- based solely on
short-term cost and benefit, someone with a longer view can easily