Re: dual licensing (was: Re: [no subject])

Please don't top-post.

On Sat, Nov 05, 2005 at 07:42:10AM +1100, Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> Just to make myself clear: if you can't determine sourcecode you still
> can't release under the GPL, even if you dual-license.

I don't know what you mean by "determine sourcecode", but I can take
my program, release it under the GPL and not release source if I want.
(Nobody else could redistribute it, so it'd be a silly thing to do,
but I could do it.)

--
Glenn Maynard