Permission for using the 'Debian' name in a game

Hello.
My name is Hector Blanco.
I developed a game called 'Debian vs Pimientos' in which you
have to kill peppers, using the Debian logo as a ship.
Well, more info is here:
http://www.neopontec.com/en/games/index.php?sec=game&gid=1

Some persons commented me that this would be a violation of the
Debian mark.
My question in this message is if I can continue using the
Debian name and logo in this game. If there is any legal problem
I can change the name and the game art.

PS: The game is distributed under the GNU GPL license.

Thank you.

--
http://www.neopontec.com