Re: migration of wiki material: suggested licence and legal issues

On 10/7/05, Jon Dowland <jon@dowland.name> wrote:
> A multi-licence wiki would be both detrimental from the perspective of
> using it (stuff from one page couldn't necessarily be moved into
> another, a dump of all the data would have to be divided up by-licence
> before use) but I think also un-manageable in practice.

I'm willing to reverse my position on this - it appears that the old
content has now been fully migrated and imported, despite requests to
not do so until we'd come to a resolution about the licencing :( Now I
only see three ways forward:

a) no clear licencing/legal situation
b) multi-licence site
c) undo the importing of old material