Re: SELinux patent time bomb?

On 10/11/05, Steve Langasek wrote:

> That's not what /usr/share/doc/libselinux/copyright says on my system.

1. You mean the ``in public domain'' part?

2. Is libselinux the package we are discussing?

>From http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/info/contrib.cfm

<quote>
Secure Computing Corporation (SCC)
Secure Computing Corporation developed a preliminary security policy
configuration for the system that was used as a starting point for NAI Labs'
configuration. They also developed several new or modified utilities.
</quote>

I do not have selinux installed, but looks like we need to look into
accuracy of
libselinux/copyright in more detail.

(sorry if formating is bad - I am using the web interface.)