Re: Mozilla can't be GPL?

Scripsit MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop>
> Ludovic Rousseau <ludovic.rousseau@gmail.com> wrote:

>> - Does the RSA publicity clause conflict with the GPL used by Mozilla?

> Yes. For a similar answer from licensing@gnu, see
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-mailutils/2002-09/msg00016.html

Is it clear that the code is not simply dual-licenced, giving the
recipient the choice between (GPL or MPL) or (RSA+publicity)?

The quote in the previos post looked to me as if there are three
separate grants of permission. If they all originate with the actual
copyright holder, we can pick and choose among them as necessary for
distributability and freedom.

--
Henning Makholm         "Vend dig ikke om! Det er et meget ubehageligt syn!"