Re: Global IP Sound iLBC Public License, v2.0 - IETF Version

Dave Hornford <OSS@HornfordAssociates.com> wrote:
> The Province of Quebec language laws require, amongst other things, that
> all legal documentation be available in French and English unless the
> contracting parties explicitly agree to do business in one or the other
> language.

Other countries have similar restrictions on business, but this
licence singles out Quebec for some reason.

> I expect the original licensor has an office in Quebec and learnt they
> needed to do this and applies it automatically.

Possible and thanks for the suggestion.
http://www.globalipsound.com/about_us/about_us_contact.php mentions
offices in Stockholm, Londonderry NH USA and San Francisco only.

--
MJR/slef