Re: Licensing pictures within an application

Alexander Terekhov <alexander.terekhov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Combined work is not a derivative work of its components. Combined
> work is protected as a compilation (at best, if at all) and falls
> under "mere aggregation".

If they are compiled in in some way that means that the GPL'd work
contains detailed knowledge of the expression of the CC'd work,
then it is a derivative work and not possible to distribte under GPL.

This is the second time I have noticed Alexander Terekhov FUDding
the GPL. Did it run over his cat?

--
MJR/slef