Re: General Copyright Questions

> I was talking about copyright details with a friend of mine a few
> minutes ago and he presented me the following scenario:
> Amazon has millions of book covers in their database [...]

I'm happy that you regard debian-legal highly enough to
ask general copyright questions of it, but Amazon must be
off-topic here.  Will there ever be a debian package of Amazon?

Please try asking general questions in news:misc.int-property
or news:misc.legal if you cannot find anywhere more relevant.
debian-legal should focus on debian, or software at least.
I'd also welcome suggestions for where to send off-topic posts.

--
MJR/slef