Re: [PEAR-DEV] PHP License

> > Given that you and all others who have weighed in on this issue agree
> > that the license should be fixed, I invite the PEAR Group to now take
> > the initiative to address this issue in the manner that they find most
> > appropriate. :-)
>
> We are working on this.

In an effort to ensure that this task remains on the radar screen, and
ultimately finds a resolution, I have filed the following bug:

   http://pear.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=5473

I trust that you guys are already making progress on the matter, I just
want to do everything that I can from the outside to ensure that this
issue is dealt with.

Charles

--
When better