Re: Warzone data file

Using the words 'This source code' rather than 'the source code' implies the statement aplies to both the source and the data, which are often though of together by programmers. I'm pretty sure that the GPL was intended to cover the whole thing. Therefore if you are unable to ask for clarification , I would personally make an assumption. The odds of the author doing anything more than requesting that we stop distributing said datafiles are slim.