Re: CDDL, OpenSolaris, Choice-of-venue and the star package ...

Marco d'Itri writes:

>>> Because it's not obviously a "cost".
>>I have already explained why it *is* a cost.  Choice of venue is a
> And many people explained why the do not believe it is, at least in the
> meaning used by the DFSG.

How do you distinguish a requirement that the user abide by some
remote court's process from a requirement that the user pet a cat,
volunteer for some personally distasteful organization, etc?  Are
those DFSG-free requirements?

Michael Poole