Re: GPL, yet again. (The kernel is a lot like a shared library)

Alexander Terekhov wrote:
My, what a lunacy. Regarding FSF's derivative works theory, I suspect that the FSF objective is to establish basis for insanity defense -- the only
thing that might help when someone finally decides to go after them.

You may want to follow in the footsteps of Mr. Daniel Wallace, a famous platiff [1] trying to make fascinating claims about the GPL in court.

cheers from the gnu.misc.discuss peanut gallery,
dalibor topic

[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Wallace_%28plaintiff%29